Sharath Guruji teaching at Mysuru
Study period – from Dec 2021 to Feb 2022
Updated on 20th Jan 2022, 7:17 PM IST (Registration is closed now.)
Students may apply only for either full 1, 2 or 3 months of study. Longer study period applications will be preferred over the others.
Over the 3 months of Sharath Guruji’s teaching period, the students may apply for any of the below given 6 options.
Please apply only for those study periods for which you are sure that you will be able to come if confirmed and enrolled by the Shala.
Shala will try to fill all the available seats per batch as best as possible and confirm each student for only any one of the applied study periods.
Cancellations are not allowed, duplicate and incomplete applications will be rejected.
If due to any genuine reason you cannot come for the study period for which you’ve received confirmation email, kindly send an email to email@example.com. Inform the Shala at the earliest so we can accommodate students from the waiting list.
Registration is closed now.
Registration link was opened on Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 12:00 AM IST.
Updated/corrected in-person registration dates at Mysuru
Only students are allowed in the Shala for registration, avoid bringing others along with you.
Find more relevant info under FAQ’s here
1st Feb 2022 is a moon day, holiday – Refer here
Kindly go through the new application process, and details regarding the updates to online registration are here – Read More
Case 1 – say a student is able to come to study for all 3 months, she may select all 6 choices, Shala will try to prioritize the longer study period over the others and try to fill the seats as best as possible.
Case 2 – say a student is able to come to study for only 2 consecutive months, say Jan and Feb, then she may select choices 3, 5 and 6.
COVID-19 specific requirements/guidelines:
- Students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, carry a copy of the vaccination certificate.
- Students must have negative RT-PCR test done up-to 72 hours prior to in-person registration at Mysuru.
- Wear mask and follow COVID specific safety guidelines when coming to the Shala.
- Once at Mysuru, and during the course of your study period, in case you are having any COVID like symptoms, stop coming to the Shala and isolate yourself, seek appropriate medical advice and treatment and immediately notify the Shala of the same.
- www.mohfw.gov.in We have noticed that this website has latest guidelines by Govt of India with regards to COVID and International travel. However please do your own research, cross check with multiple sources and the airlines since a lot of emphasis is on the airlines to ensure the passengers do not end up in any kind of trouble.
Regarding India Visa rules
(1). Foreign nationals intending to visit India for Tourism are allowed to enter into India on e-Tourist Visa/ Tourist Visa through chartered flights (for group tourism) from October 15, 2021 and as individual tourist from November 15, 2021. (2).In no case the foreign nationals will be allowed to enter into India through Land ICPs / Riverine routes on e-Tourist Visa/ Tourist Visa. (3).They may apply fresh 30 days single entry to be utilised within 120 days of issuance of e-Tourist Visa/ Tourist Visa on indianvisaonline.gov.in. (4).Existing e-Tourist Visa/ Tourist Visa issued prior to October 06, 2021 shall remain suspended.This information is sourced from https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Kindly cross check and verify this for yourself. The government rules may update and we request the students to stay updated on this matter.
Given the above limitation as of today(22nd Oct 2021), we advice the international students to apply for only one month of study period.