Sharath Guruji teaching at Mysuru
Study period – from Jul to Sep 2022
Updated on 15th Apr 2022, 10:40 PM IST
Registrations are closed now. The registration link was opened on Sun, 10th Apr 2022 at 6:30 AM IST for 12 hrs.
Update: Students must get online recommendations from their respective authorised/certified teachers. Those students who have studied with Sharath Guruji at Mysuru before must mention the respective study periods clearly in the application; their teacher’s recommendation is not mandatory for them. The authorised/certified teachers are exempted from recommendations.
The five days window period to send in student recommendations has ended.
Students may apply only for either full 1, 2 or 3 months of study. Longer study period applications will be preferred over the others.
Students who came to study at Mysuru for 2 or 3 months during the Dec 2021 to Feb 2022 teaching season are not eligible to apply for this season, so as to give chance to other students to study with Sharath Guruji.
Over the 3 months of Sharath Guruji’s teaching period, the students may apply for any of the below given 6 options.
Please apply only for those study periods for which you are sure that you will be able to come if confirmed and enrolled by the Shala.
Kindly go through the new application process, acceptance criteria, especially the need for recommendation from authorised/certified teachers and details regarding the updates to online registration here – Read More
Shala will try to fill all the available seats per batch as best as possible and confirm each student for only any one of the applied study periods.
Cancellations are not allowed, duplicate and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Extension or change of study period will not be granted. Students must not apply for extension of visa. Documents to support such applications will not be provided by the Shala.
If due to any genuine reason you cannot come for the study period for which you’ve received confirmation email, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inform the Shala at the earliest so we can accommodate students from the waiting list.
The link to the student recommendation form and OTP has been sent to all the SYC authorised/certified teachers via email. If you are an authorised/certified teacher and have not received the OTP, kindly check your inbox and spam folder, and lastly write to Shala, we will check and revert back.
Registration start time:
Registration end time:
In-person registration dates at Mysuru
Only students are allowed in the Shala for registration, avoid bringing others along with you.
Find more relevant info under FAQ’s here
28th Jun 2022 is a moon day, holiday – Refer here
Case 1 – say a student is able to come to study for all 3 months, she may select all 6 choices, Shala will try to prioritize the longer study period over the others and try to fill the seats as best as possible.
Case 2 – say a student is able to come to study for only 2 consecutive months, say Aug and Sep, then she may select choices 3, 5 and 6.
COVID-19 specific requirements/guidelines:
- Students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, carry a copy of the vaccination certificate.
- Students must have negative RT-PCR test done up-to 72 hours prior to in-person registration at Mysuru.
- Wear mask and follow COVID specific safety guidelines when coming to the Shala.
- Once at Mysuru, and during the course of your study period, in case you are having any COVID like symptoms, stop coming to the Shala and isolate yourself, seek appropriate medical advice and treatment and immediately notify the Shala of the same.
- www.mohfw.gov.in We have noticed that this website has latest guidelines by Govt of India with regards to COVID and International travel. However please do your own research, cross check with multiple sources and the airlines since a lot of emphasis is on the airlines to ensure the passengers do not end up in any kind of trouble.