Sharath Guruji will be teaching at Mysuru – Oct 2023 to Feb 2024
Students may apply for full two months or one month – Read More
Registrations will open on 23rd Jul 2023, Sun
Sharath Guruji will be teaching at Mysuru – Nov and Dec 2022
Students must apply for full two months – Read More
Registrations will open on 7th Aug 2022, Sun
Sharath Guruji will be teaching at Mysuru – Jul to Sep 2022
Updates to application process, acceptance criteria, and new set of study period options for this teaching season
Registrations are closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequently asked questions added – Read here
Ashtanga Yoga Classes for all levels
Enrol for minimum 2 weeks. These classes will be offered between 1st Dec 2021 to 31st Mar 2022 – Read More
Registrations are open.
Sharath Guruji will be teaching at Mysuru – Dec 2021 to Feb 2022
Updates to application process, online registration and new set of study period options for this teaching season.
Registrations are closed.
List of authorised/certified students of Sharath Yoga Centre
We hope you and your family are well, both physically and otherwise. These remain very trying times, testing all of us and our living situations and home countries tremendously.
Kindly accept our apologies for any delay in our initial listing of the Sharath Yoga Centre authorised and certified students on our website. You can find the above link in the navigation menu also.
The Sharath Yoga Centre list includes:
- Students authorised by Sharath Guruji in-person at the Sharath Yoga Centre, Mysuru.
- Previously authorised students who have followed the instructions in the notice to old students of Sharath Guruji and have been approved under the same to move their listing to the Sharath Yoga Centre.
- This Sharath Yoga Centre listing remains subject to all the terms and conditions of our website and your continued compliance with those terms as well as the terms of your authorisation.
If you believe that your name is missing from the list, kindly first check your email inbox or spam folder for any follow-up email from the Shala.
For updates or corrections to the list please reach out to the Shala with the subject line “Authorised students list” addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your certificate registration number
- Copy of the certificate. (file up to 250kb)
- Your photo – follow guidelines as you would for applying for a passport or official purpose. (file up to 250kb)
Notice for all authorised or certified students
Notice for all authorised or certified students – Read More
Etiquette and guidelines
General etiquette and guidelines for all students – Read More