Ashtanga Yoga classes for all levels (Registrations are open)
Updated on 1st Jun 2022, 9:45 AM IST
Starting June 1, 2022, Sharath Yoga Centre will be accepting students of all levels of practice including absolute beginners. These are year-long classes that will go on till March 31, 2023.
These classes are given by teachers authorised by Sharath Guruji. During the months Guruji is taking classes in Mysore, these classes will run parallel to his classes in the morning.
We also welcome the family members and partners of those who practice with Sharath Guruji to attend these classes during the season time.
Kindly Note: These classes will be taught by qualified and authorised teachers at Sharath Yoga Centre and NOT by Sharath Guruji.
Teaching periods and class timings:
- These classes will be offered only between 1st Jun 2022 to 31st Mar 2023.
- Sundays, Full Moon and New moon days are holiday.
- Students must register for minimum two weeks.
- Applicants must be at least 12 years old.
Registrations for regular classes are open – Click here to register now
When registering at in-person at the Shala, the students will be asked to fill a registration form and provide
- Printed copy of the confirmation email
- 2 sets of photocopy (Xerox) of your valid passport
- 1 copy (Xerox) of visa. One more copy if paying by card.
- 1 passport size photo (about 4 x 5 cm)
- 1 stamp size photo (about 2.5 x 2 cm)
- The local Mysuru address that you will be staying in
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (Only fully vaccinated students will be accepted)
- 1 copy (Xerox) of aadhaar card (only for indians). One more copy if paying by card.
The Shala does not provide food, accommodation or transport, you have to arrange it yourself.
While practising at SYC, the students are not allowed to take any yoga related classes in any other institutes.
For further queries, write to – firstname.lastname@example.org