Ashtanga Yoga classes for all levels (Registrations are open)
Updated on 10th Nov 2021, 2:40 AM IST
Sharath Yoga Centre is dedicated to promote the study and practice of Ashtanga Yoga.
During the time when Sharath Guruji is teaching at Mysuru (season time), we offer afternoon classes that are open for all levels of students. We also welcome the family members and partners of those who practice with Sharath Guruji to attend the afternoon classes during the season time. When Sharath Guruji is not teaching at Mysuru, these classes will be held in the mornings.
Teaching periods and class timings:
- These classes will be offered only between 1st Dec 2021 to 28th Feb 2022.
- Sundays, Full Moon and New moon days are holiday.
- Students must register for minimum two weeks.
- Applicants must be at least 12 years old.
Registrations for regular classes are open – Click here to register now
When registering at in-person at the Shala, the students will be asked to fill a registration form and provide
- One passport size photograph
- One stamp size photograph
- A4 size copy of confirmation email from Shala
- Two A4 size copies of passport or aadhaar card(for Indians only)
- A4 size copy of visa page
- The local Mysore address that you will be staying at.
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (Only fully vaccinated students will be accepted)
- COVID – RT-PCR test result/certificate (test must be done up-to 72 hrs prior to in-person registration)
- Extra copy of identity proof (if paying the fees by credit card)
While practicing at SYC, the students are not allowed to take any yoga related classes in any other institutes.
For further queries, write to – email@example.com
These classes will be taught by qualified and authorised teachers at Sharath Yoga Centre.