Ashtanga Yoga classes for all levels
Sharath Yoga Centre is dedicated to promote the study and practice of Ashtanga Yoga.
During the time when Sharath Guruji is teaching at Mysuru (season time), we offer afternoon classes that are open for all levels of students. We also welcome the family members and partners of those who practice with Sharath Guruji to attend the afternoon classes during the season time. When Sharath Guruji is not teaching at Mysuru, these classes will be held in the mornings.
- October 1st 2019 to January 31st 2020, 2 to 4 PM
- February 1st 2020 to March 31st 2020, 6:30 to 8:30 AM
Sundays, Full Moon and New moon days are holiday. Students may register for minimum two weeks and maximum of three months at a time.
The registration is now open for the classes until 31st March 2020.
To register, please fill online application form – Click here
When registering at in-person at the Shala, the students will be asked to fill a registration form and provide
- One passport size photograph
- One stamp size photograph
- A4 size copy of confirmation email from Shala
- Two A4 size copies of passport or aadhaar card(for Indians only)
- A4 size copy of visa page
For further queries, write to – firstname.lastname@example.org
These classes will be taught by qualified and authorised teachers at Sharath Yoga Centre.