Yoga Philosophy and Sanskrit Classes
Along with practising asana, study of ancient scriptures and chanting is highly recommended.
This is mandatory for students who want to get authorised from the Shala.
Students may enrol for below classes:
- Chanting – Compulsory for all students
Yoga Philosophy and Sanskrit courses:
- Sanskrit language and grammar Level 1 + Hatha Yoga Pradipika chapter 1
- Sanskrit language and grammar Level 2 + Hatha Yoga Pradipika chapter 2
- Sanskrit language and grammar Level 3
- Yoga sutras classes – 4 chapters
- Questions and answers based on fundamentals and basics of Yoga based on scriptures (Approx 60-70 question-answers)
- Yoga Taravalli
- Amritabindu Upanishad
There will be about 10-12 classes for each of the above courses.
Kindly enquire personally at the Shala for batch timings, enrolment and fees.
Moon days and Sundays are holidays – Read More
Above classes are taught by: