Sharath Guruji teaching at Mysuru
Study period – Nov and Dec 2022
Updated on 11th Aug 2022, 8:19 PM IST
Study period – from 1st Nov 2022 to 31st Dec 2022.
Students may apply only for full two months of study – Nov and Dec 2022.
The link to the application form for the students to register was available here for 12 hrs on 7th Aug 2022, Sun IST
Online registrations for students to apply to study with Sharath Guruji have closed. Students can apply for the Regular classes – Read more
The window period for teachers to submit recommendations for their students is closed.
Students who came to study at Mysuru for 2 or 3 months during the Jul to Sep 2022 teaching season are not eligible to apply for this season, so as to give chance to other students to study with Sharath Guruji.
Regarding online recommendations:
- New students must get online recommendations. Request your SYC authorised/certified teacher(s) to submit online recommendation for you. Share your details with them – Read more
- Students who have studied with Sharath Guruji at Mysuru before must mention the respective study periods clearly in the application. Their teacher’s recommendation is not mandatory for them.
- The authorised/certified teachers are exempted from recommendations.
Please apply only if you are sure that you will be able to come if confirmed and enrolled by the Shala.
Kindly go through the new application process and acceptance criteria. Especially the need for recommendation from authorised/certified teachers and details regarding the updates to the registration process – Read more
- Announcement date: 23 Jul 2022, Sat
- OTP’s sent to authorised/certified teachers: between 4th to 6th Aug 2022 (Thu to Sat)
- Online recommendations form: available from 4th to 11th Aug 2022 (for one week)
- Online registration to study with Sharath Guruji: 7th Aug 2022, Sun (refer to timings below as per your timezone)
- Confirmation emails to be sent to the students by: 14th Aug 2022, Sun
- In-person registration dates at SYC Mysuru: 29, 30 and 31st Oct 2022 (refer to timings below)
Cancellations are not allowed, duplicate and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Extension or change of study period will not be granted. Students must not apply for extension of visa. Documents to support such applications will not be provided by the Shala.
If due to any genuine reason you cannot come for the study period for which you’ve received confirmation email, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inform the Shala at the earliest so we can accommodate students from the waiting list.
The link to the student recommendation form and OTP shall been sent between 4th to 6th Aug 2022 to all the SYC authorised/certified teachers via email. If you are an authorised/certified teacher and have not received the OTP, kindly check your inbox and spam folder, and lastly write to Shala, we will check and revert back.
Online registration start time:
Online registration end time:
In-person registration dates at Mysuru
Only students are allowed in the Shala for registration, avoid bringing others along with you.
Please refer to FAQ’s here before sending in any queries.
COVID-19 specific requirements/guidelines:
- Students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, carry a copy of the vaccination certificate. – Read more
- Wear mask and follow COVID specific safety guidelines when coming to the Shala.
- Once at Mysuru, and during the course of your study period, in case you are having any COVID like symptoms, stop coming to the Shala and isolate yourself, seek appropriate medical advice and treatment and immediately notify the Shala of the same. – Read more
- www.mohfw.gov.in We have noticed that this website has latest guidelines by Govt of India with regards to COVID and International travel. However please do your own research, cross check with multiple sources and the airlines since a lot of emphasis is on the airlines to ensure the passengers do not end up in any kind of trouble.