To study with Paramaguru Sharath Jois, please fill out the online application form.
Registration is open to to all students who have practiced for at least 2-3 months with an authorised/certified student of Sharath Guruji.
Sharath Guruji will be teaching for two months at Mysuru, July and August 2020
Teaching dates: 29 Jun 2020, Mon to 28 Aug 2020, Fri.
Students may register for two months only. (apply only if you can come to study for full two months)
Students that cannot study for full two months or fail to get conformation to study with Sharath Guruji during this period may apply for the regular classes with authorised and qualified teachers at SYC – Read more. Apply for minimum two weeks period.
Important updates to the registration process
Over the years we have been getting an overwhelming number of applications to study with Sharath Guruji. With the registrations being first come first serve basis, the students log-on to the website in a very large number at the same time and the website slows down, freezes or crashes.
This time we will keep the website open for 12 hrs and do the selection for admission on a random basis (like an automated lucky draw). We need your support in making registration a smooth and easy process for everyone.
- Registration link will be open from 5 Apr 2020, Sun 12:00 AM to 12 PM IST (12 hour period)
- Register at your convenience over the 12 hour period. (Preferably not everyone in one go at 12:00 AM IST on the registration date)
- Carefully go through the online registration guide (Read more) and apply only once, duplicate applications will be rejected.
Class schedule for Sharath Guruji’s students
Mondays – Led class
- Primary series at 6:30 AM
- Intermediate series at 8:15 AM
Tuesday to Friday – Mysore Style
Please follow your regular batch time written on the Shala ID card
Saturdays – Led class
- Primary series at 6:30 AM
Sundays, Full moon and New moon days are holidays – Read more
The classes will be held at Sharath Yoga Centre – Read More
Daily classes will start from 5:30 AM in the morning.
Chanting class is compulsory.
All students (old and new) must fill out an application form before coming to the Shala. This includes the certified teachers. Students who have not submitted the application form will not be able to register once at Mysuru. After submitting the application form, please wait for admission confirmation email. Only confirmed students are allowed to come to study at the Shala.
Students who studied in the previous season from Oct 2019 to Jan 2020 with Sharath Guruji may also apply.
Assist Sharath Guruji at the Shala
Only authorised/certified students of Sharath Guruji can apply after receiving final confirmation to study.
- Registration link will be open from 17th May 2020, Sun at 12:00 AM to 12:PM (12 hour period)
In-person Registration at Mysuru for Jul & Aug 2020
Once in Mysuru, please register in person at Sharath Yoga Centre
- Fri, 26th Jun 7-8 AM, 3-4 PM
- Sat, 27th Jun 7-8 AM, 3-4 PM
- Sun, 28th Jun 7-8 AM, 3-4 PM
Students will be asked to fill a registration form and provide
- One passport size photograph (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- One stamp size photograph (2cm x 2.5 cm)
- A4 size copy of confirmation email from Shala
- Two A4 size copies of passport or Aadhaar card (for Indians only)
- A4 size copy of visa page
- There will be no refunds or credit for future classes.
- Full fees are expected from the start date.
- Pay by Cash or Credit Card (the card must be in your name)
- Cancellations and change of dates will not be granted.
- Extensions of stay will not be granted.
- Shala does not provide any accommodation or food. You must arrange this yourself.
- Sanskrit/Chanting class will cost extra.